Funniest jokes compilation


1. Gospel Robbery
Yesterday I needed to know if people will obey my command.
So I walked into a banking hall with my right hand in my bag and shouted, " On your knees everyone!"
Omo, before I could blink, everybody don obey. Some people even laid face down.
After a while I brought out my Bible and said, "let us pray."
2. Teacher and student drama
.Teacher: What do you do after school class???
1st student: I go and buy weed from plenty sense.
2nd student: I go and buy cigarette  from plenty sense
3rd student: I go and buy condom from plenty sense.
4th student: I stay at home and do my homework.
Teacher: Good boy  I here appoint you as the head boy of this class.
4th student: Thank you sir.
Teacher: What is your name???
4th student: Plenty sense.
3.  Never try to cheat God
My friend invited me to his church for a thanksgiving service, and I sat at the front row. When it was time for offering, the offering basket was passed around. Despite the Pastor's charge for good offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out as usual N20 from my pocket and dropped it inside d offering basket . Just then the man behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me 3 notes of 1000. I smiled, sow generous. Then majestically, I looked around and called back d usher and put the 3k in the basket and passed it on. Then I turned and thanked the man seriously for being so generous. He replied "don't mention my dear'' be more careful next time, d money fell from your pocket" Whaaaat!!!!! ......."  
4.Q: Why did God create Adam first and Eve as second?

A: Because he wasn’t interested in listening to anyone telling him how to make Adam.


5.Revenge Sex
Tommy discovered his wife was cheating with another guy, so he went to the guy's wife and told her about it.
"I know what we will do", she said, "Let's take revenge on him."
So together they went to a motel and had revenge.
After 10 minutes, she said, "Let's have more revenge," and they took revenge again.
After 5 times, Tommy was lying spent, and she said, "Let's take revenge again."
Tommy said, "Let's forgive them..... *I have no more HARD feelings left !!!"*
6. Touching story
.I came across this highly touching story and I needed to share.
The world is indeed a crazy place��.
One day a little boy closed from school. On his way home, he saw a cat lying by the street side as though it was dead. To satisfy his curiosity, the boy came close and touched the cat to see if it was dead or hurt. He touched the first time and there was no response. He then touched the cat again. He continued touching, touching and touching….....
Like I said earlier, this is a touching story.
Thank you for reading it…..
You can go back to what you were doing.
let me run back to what I was doing 

Comments

Post a Comment